Scientists discovered a portal to the Zen Dimension. Everything there works the same as in our part of the universe, except that you must Leave Things Alone. If you push or otherwise exert force on an object, you immediately explode (the object or person you were molesting is left intact). You don't have to move anything: just pushing against a stationary wall will cause your violent end.
You can't get around the rule by using inanimate objects to do your dirty work. Push something with a stick and you still blow up. The stick will, too: Even inanimate objects must Leave Things Alone.
Luckily, gravity is exempt from the rule. So you can stand on things, sit on them, walk across the floor, and so on.
Many humans have moved to the Zen Dimension, attracted by the tranquility. You are a member of the Colonial Government, tasked with making sure nobody blows up accidentally. You will read descriptions of activities and decide whether any of them involve applying force. If not, the activity is allowable.
The descriptions you will read involve randomly-chosen names (so "Mary" in one description may not be the "Mary" in another) and made-up words for things and places, etc., which again are chosen randomly (what "blicket" means in one report may not be what it means in another). This is to help you think about the *action*, not the people and things involved.
1) Read the following reports.
2) Flag any and all individuals/objects exerting force.
3) There may be more than one!
4) If the action can be performed without exerting any force on another person or object, allow the action.
5) Exerting force on the ground is OK.
6) The names of characters have been changed, and names of objects and other words have been replaced with made-up words.
Catherine struck the soches together. Is anyone or anything exerting force?